Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Brighton 29.07.14-31.07.14














I've been meaning to blog these pictures for a while now - me and my sister did a spontaneous trip to the oh-so-famous Brighton. I'd been there once before, but wanted to take my little sister with me this time as I knew she'd love it. Safe to say we will definitely be moving there in the future. It's perfect for both of us - so many places to shop, boutiques, independent cafes and the seaside. 

Although we were only there for a few days, it was such a fun trip. We stayed at the UMI hotel which is located right on the seafront, and is a 5 minute walk to the main shopping centre. I didn't even realise that when I booked it! They have some great rates, and we even got given a sea view room with no extra cost. It's the little things. 

We obviously took a trip down the laines - which were amazing. We got up early (which is hard for us), because it just got way too busy and hot in the afternoons. We then just strolled around town and along the seafront in the evening was so much fun. Brighton Pier looked incredible with all its lights and amusements. 

There's always so much going on. Everyone has their own individual style, and no one really seems to care about what anyone else thinks. It's fab. It truly is full of the weird and the wonderful. 

Until we meet again, Brighton.



No comments:

Post a Comment