Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Smoothie Time

I've been really in to making smoothies for breakfast to start off my day. As I have to get up early now to take my sister to school, it's also great for me to make a big batch for both of us.

My favourite smoothie recipe is a kind of combo I made myself, with the help of deliciouslyella (obviously!) 

So I put in:

- Handful of frozen strawberries
- Frozen Banana (or two, depending on how many you are making for/how banana-ry you like it!)
- Chia seeds
- Flaxseed
- Acai powder 
- Almond milk (unsweetened) 

The flaxseed will make you feel even fuller as well, so if you are at school or uni, like me and my sister, you won't have a rumbling stomach in lectures of  lessons!





I also put granola on the top of the smoothies, which also makes you fuller for longer! It's the Lizi's orginal granola. It has no dried fruit or anything in, and its less in sugar than any other I have come across! 

No comments:

Post a Comment